Thursday, December 11, 2008

Gelato For The Holidays

The past couple of weeks and the next couple of weeks, we will be dedicated almost 100% to making chocolate for the holidays. I feel like I am neglecting my artisan gelato that was a huge success during the summer. Those hot summer days were so busy I was getting little sleep.

I wanted to share some pictures of our gelato from this summer. I will be posting more chocolate pictures soon. I have to make custom chocolates for a wedding coming up at The Georgian Terrace Hotel. In addition, I have holiday and corporate chocolates to create. I will be sure to take pictures and share as much as I can.



1 comment:

  1. Hey Dreamy Gelato! Just stumbled upon your blog... and my mouth is watering!! Everything looks so delicious! Check out are blog on at AtlantaOccasions.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails