Thursday, January 28, 2010
Tuesday, January 26, 2010
Thursday, January 21, 2010
Saturday, January 16, 2010
Featured StudioWed vendors:Lemiga Events (table design), Peachtree Weddings (table coordination), Ink & Paint (stationery), Sugarplum Visions (wedding cake), I Do Linens (linens), Dreamy Gelato & Chocolates (dessert table), Tasty Pasty (dessert table), Le Jardin Francais (floral), Event Rentals Unlimited (rentals) and Andrea Taylor Studios (photography) . The featured venue is The Mansion on Peachtree.
Wednesday, January 13, 2010
Tara Guerard will be the guest speaker at this event. Tara is a leading event designer and wedding expert. She will be on hand to sign copies of her new book, Weddings by Tara Guerard.
Please join this unprecedented event on February 13th 2010. To register, click here.
Sunday, January 10, 2010
Friday, January 8, 2010
Wednesday, January 6, 2010
Dreamy Gelato & Chocolates is featured in this article about Atlanta's First Dessert Bar. The bar is a new concept/business idea created by the owner of A Tasty Pastry. The beautiful images were shot by the talented Ross Oscar Knight and the amazing event designer was Lemiga Events. Several invaluable vendors participated in event (i.e. I Do Linens, Ink & Paint, Luxe Expressions, Peachy Treats and Le Jardin Francais).
Above is our new ad. The image is courtesy of the gifted Ben Vigil Photography and the custom tag was provided by Luxe Expressions. The new Atlanta Occasions Magazine is a "must have" if you are planning a wedding, corporate event, mitzvah or any other social event.
Monday, January 4, 2010
- Hiring new talent - We are excited to announce that we have hired a marketing manager and are in the process of posting another position to fill.
- Streamlining our marketing - Our 2010 primary marketing partners will be Atlanta Occasions Magazine & Studio Wed Atlanta. More details to come.....
- Creating new product offerings - Our core competency is our ability to make all of our products from scratch by hand every day. This gives us the opportunity to constantly recreate the desires of our customers. More delicious, unique desserts will be created in 2010.
- Focusing on the community - In 2010, we will dedicate our time and effort to raise funds for one charity. The charity we have selected will be announced very soon.
- Entertaining in addition to serving - We have created a calendar of upcoming events at Dreamy Gelato & Chocolates in 2010. Our goal in 2010 is to make memories by serving exceptional desserts in a fun environment. Some upcoming events includes face painting, caricature, musical bands, tours, clowns, and so much more.
- Celebrating special moments - Serving our desserts at weddings, corporate events, charity events, baby showers, mitzvahs, and birthday parties has been a truly satisfying part of 2009. In 2010, we plan to dedicate more creativity and flexibility to making these special moments magical for our clients.
We have so much in store for 2010. Thank you for making 2009 possible and we look forward to serving you in 2010.
Happy New Year!