- Hiring new talent - We are excited to announce that we have hired a marketing manager and are in the process of posting another position to fill.
- Streamlining our marketing - Our 2010 primary marketing partners will be Atlanta Occasions Magazine & Studio Wed Atlanta. More details to come.....
- Creating new product offerings - Our core competency is our ability to make all of our products from scratch by hand every day. This gives us the opportunity to constantly recreate the desires of our customers. More delicious, unique desserts will be created in 2010.
- Focusing on the community - In 2010, we will dedicate our time and effort to raise funds for one charity. The charity we have selected will be announced very soon.
- Entertaining in addition to serving - We have created a calendar of upcoming events at Dreamy Gelato & Chocolates in 2010. Our goal in 2010 is to make memories by serving exceptional desserts in a fun environment. Some upcoming events includes face painting, caricature, musical bands, tours, clowns, and so much more.
- Celebrating special moments - Serving our desserts at weddings, corporate events, charity events, baby showers, mitzvahs, and birthday parties has been a truly satisfying part of 2009. In 2010, we plan to dedicate more creativity and flexibility to making these special moments magical for our clients.
We have so much in store for 2010. Thank you for making 2009 possible and we look forward to serving you in 2010.
Happy New Year!