Friday, April 10, 2009

Event: Custom Chocolates at The Knot Event

This event was all about white, yellow and gray. When the event planner, Ashley Baber, contacted me to create custom chocolates all in white for the event, I was excited. To be honest, I don't get to work white chocolate since most of my clients prefer milk and dark chocolate. Therefore, this was a great opportunity for me to do something exciting with white chocolate.

The dessert table was gorgeous.

The custom chocolate were provided by Dreamy Gelato & Chocolates. I love this frame.


White Chocolate Caramel (the caramel is handmade)Truffles and White Chocolate Dark Ganache Truffles (topped with an edible pearl)

Dreamy Gelato & Chocolates' custom truffles.

White Chocolate Bars with Almonds and Cranberries (I love this bar) and White Chocolate Pretzels (these pretzels are first dipped in milk chocolate then white chocolate)

White Chocolate Blondies (these are addictive)

Display of truffles. On second tray, these are White Chocolate Almond Truffles (hand rolled with dark chocolate ganache then dipped in white chocolate and rolled in crushed almonds)

The Knot Networking Event was a success. I will be blogging about the photographer, florist and cup cake vendor next. The photos were courtesy of Kristen Alexander Photographer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails