Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Studio Wed Atlanta


I am excited to announce the opening of Studio Wed Atlanta. Studio Wed is an exceptional concept. The studio will be a central location for brides/grooms to meet with wedding vendors. There are numerous benefits for the brides/grooms such as having a one stop shop location to find some of the best wedding vendors. The owners of Studio Wed Atlanta are conducting detailed interviews of all potential vendors. They want to ensure they get "the best of the best". I don't have pictures at this time, but I could not wait to announce this exciting news. For more information, please contact michelle@studiowed.net or visit http://www.studiowed.net/.


I have been quite busy the past couple of weeks and I have a couple of big events over the next week. I will be posting some of my new creations soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails