Friday, June 26, 2009

Event: Studio Wed Social

Studio Wed & Weddings Unveiled Magazine Summer Social was a success. I met some exceptional vendors and excited brides/grooms.


The appetizers were delicious.



The white cheddar mousse on apple slices were addictive. The appetizers were courtesy of Soiree Catering.



The desserts were delicious. Sweet Sensations' treats were gone before I could indulge. I ate four of Sugarplum Visions' cupcakes (YUM!!). Finally, my 75% Dark Chocolate gelato and Strawberry sorbet were served and enjoyed.

There were so many people arriving before the event started. Which was great.


The entertainment was relaxing. Guests were enjoying the music while getting a massage and drinking a glass of wine.


This picture is a new addition to the studio. It is a phenomenal picture. I love pictures that truly displays emotions without effort. The groom's hand captures my attention (so gentle yet protective). The bride wraps her arms around him as she wonders into deep thought. This is a picture that makes it's observers think. Exceptional work by Project Duo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails