Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Travel: Ireland

We loved our visit to Ireland. The landscape was lush, the residents were very friendly and the history was rich. As an experienced international traveler, I have developed a strong interest in history and cultures. When I travel, I prefer to stay in local hotels and eat at "mom and pop" restaurants. I try to leave the tourist path when possible. Below are pictures of Cork, Ireland.



Beautiful sea side.


The church of Ireland. Amazing!

Breathtaking architecture.
I did kiss the stone. The legend is that if you kiss the stone, you obtain "the gift of the gab".



Lush greenery.......

.....more lush greenery....

..... and more lush greenery. I have never seen so much greenery.

While in Cork, Ireland, we discovered our love for "true hot chocolate". This inspired our hot chocolate served in our store.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails