Monday, February 15, 2010

Dreamy Gelato & Chocolates + I Do Brunch

Over the next couple of months, Dreamy Gelato & Chocolates will be handcrafting yummy treats for premier industry events across the county starting with "I Do Brunch" held in Maryland.




The "I Do Brunch" is a networking event for wedding planners and coordinators that offers an unprecedented chance to discuss in a open environment, the many challenges professional planners face in today's wedding industry.


The brunch will be held on Saturday April 17, 2010 at The Gathering Place in Clarksville, Maryland. Click here to register.

1 comment:

  1. Great info! I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don’t know what to say except that I have. galaxy bar

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails