Monday, February 22, 2010

"Picture Perfect" - Personalized Truffles

A couple of weeks ago, I created our very first custom truffles with digital images. Ever since, I have been designing these personalized truffles almost on a daily basis. We were honored to have the talented Ross Oscar Knight photographed our first "picture perfect" truffles.

This week, we have the opportunity to partner with another amazing photographer to create personalized truffles for The Not Wedding event. For our southern glam theme table, I wanted something distinct so I selected several images from Ben Vigil's unforgettable portfolio collections.






Decisions, decisions, decisions.................... Which one should I select for The Not Wedding event?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails