Saturday, January 10, 2009

Custom Chocolates: Allen Wedding

The Allen wedding was all about detail and elegance. Every item was personally designed by the bride. I normally work with wedding planners, but on occasion, I have the opportunity to work directly with the bride and groom. The Allens were looking to create a custom chocolate and I worked with them to create a new line of wedding chocolates. I am confident more brides will be requesting this custom chocolate.



The bride wanted her monogram in red wine so we selected a white chocolate background.

Since some of chocolates were solid white and others were white with milk chocolate centers, we selected a sweet, yet mild white chocolate with a hint of vanilla.

The detail in this design was amazing. My amateur picture could not completely capture the beauty of this chocolate.
.
Fortunately, Dean Ruiz of Dean Ruiz Photography has promised to send me pictures of my chocolates and the wedding. He also emailed me the following:
".......your chocolates were a huge success! Many of your chocolates didn't even make it out of the door, simply because it tasted as delicious as it looked......... Dreamy Gelato & Chocolates did a phenomenal job! We overheard so many positive comments about how classy the chocolates looked, and how it was such a wonderful idea."

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails