Monday, January 19, 2009

Southern Wedding Launch Party

I had a blast last night at the SW Launch Party. I could not decide what type of truffles to make for the event, but I settled on a white chocolate truffle with a dark chocolate ganache. The dark chocolate ganache had a hint of Tahitian vanilla bean. I finished the truffle with gold dust to give it a little sparkle.



The event was held at The Dogwood Restaurant in Atlanta. The restaurant was beautiful, the food exceptional and the service unmatched. I was happy to see my truffles disappear minutes into the celebration.

I send my congrats to the ladies at SW.

1 comment:

  1. These were absolutely DIVINE! I was so in love with them and will buy them for my own personal, selfish enjoyment! I guess I can share you with clients too LOL :)

    Hope you are well!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails