Sunday, February 8, 2009

Custom Chocolates: David Christensen Photography

I want to apologize, it has been over a week since I posted. I have been extremely busy. Sleep is becoming a distant stranger these days and I fear the next couple of weeks are going to get worst. I am very pleased about the exciting projects I am working on, but I will try to blog more as I enter my busy season. I have several projects I wanted to share with my followers over the next couple of days. First, I am working with David Christensen Photography to create custom chocolates for their clients. The interesting and moving aspect of this project is their logo.

This is a very intricate logo to paint on a chocolate. The different colors, fonts, and sizes all present challenges. Not to mention the fact that the letters overlap. I am confident we will overcome these challenges and David Christensen Photography's custom chocolates are going to be breathtaking.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails