Wednesday, February 11, 2009

A Little Girl's Valentine Treats

I spent the day with my little girl preparing for her class Valentine party. She wanted chocolate covered oreos with sprinkles. She loves oreos, white chocolate and the color pink so I was happy when I found all the ingredients she needed to make her special treats.

When I worked in consulting and project management, I did not have the opportunity to bring my kids to work. I cannot imagine, taking her to London with me and riding the fast train to Cannon Street Station. The crowds were thick in the mornings. Fortunately, things are simpler here so we enjoyed are time together.


Apparently, she liked the treat. I had to wash her hand and give her gloves. She can't lick the gloves.


Now she is hard at work.

We loved the heart bags.

Hopefully, her classmates love her handmade treats. Her teachers received boxes of truffles. I guess there is an advantage to having a student that parents own chocolate shops:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails