Tuesday, March 31, 2009

A Gifted Eye - Gelato Cake Photo

Some would say that I am not easily impressed and that may be true. With a background in consulting and as a Six Sigma Master Black Belt, I like data and proof. Every now and then, I have the opportunity to observe very gifted people at work. Their jobs may not be fancy nor their resumes accomplished, but they have a gift that has to be a blessing from above. I have met several in my new venture and I wanted to highlight one, Ross Oscar Knight.


First Layer: Raspberry Sorbet

Second Layer: Cheesecake Gelato

Third Layer: Vanilla Bean Cake

What I like about Ross is that he is quiet, observant and humble. He is extremely talented, but not prideful. These are invaluable characteristics.

,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails