Friday, July 10, 2009

Event - Studio Wed Atlanta's Wedding Planners Dessert

What I adore about Studio Wed is the constant opportunities to meet Brides/Grooms and other wedding industry experts. For this event, I wanted something different. Since everything is made from scratch onsite, I should have limitless ideas. I decided to combine two delicious delights:

Gelato

Photo By Ross Oscar Knight

And

Cupcakes


Cupcakes By Le Cupcakes in Australia (I love their cupcake designs)






This new product line will feature mini gelato cakes that resemble cupcakes. For the Studio Wed event, I decided to make individual gelato cupcakes for each guest. There will be 3 different flavors: Nutella, Cookies & Cream and Strawberries & Cream. All flavors will have White Chocolate cake.


Gelato cupcakes are perfect for most celebrations (i.e. bridal showers, birthdays, baby showers, bar mitzvahs, etc). Unfortunately, we don't recommend this product for weddings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails